Promotes proper lactation, improves the childs immunity and ssists in foetal brain development.
Brahmi helps to prevent brain toner, increase alertness & freshness. Memory enhancer, increase concentration & learning power. Shankhpuspi helps memory improver, increase concentration & insomnia. Jatamansi for soothing & calming effect on mind. Beneficial in headech, insomnia, hypertension & mental stress. Piper longum for Improve digestion & sleeping in night. Shatavari for balance the body fluids & helpful in lactation. Ginger helps relieve nausea & vomiting with calming effect.
- Balances the body fluids & helpful in lactation.
- Strengthen blood vessels, keeps 3) your cardiac rhythm in tune.
- Endure emotional and physical stress better, provides calming effect.
- Provides relief from anxiety, stresses mental fatigue and induces good sleep.
- Soothing & calming effect on mind. 6) Suppresses general body weakness, useful in urine related problems.
- Rejuvenates and strengthens the tissues, relieves nausea, soothes the nerves for good sleep.
- Relieves nausea & vomiting with calming effect.
- Ensure proper lactation
- Improved the childs immunity
- Assists in foetal brain development
Dosage: One tablet a daily or as directed by your health care professionals.
Lactation: Two tablets a daily or as directed by your health care professionals.
Brahmi (Bacopa Moneri) herb dry extract standardized to 20% bacosides 75 mg , Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) dry extract 100mg, Shankhapushpi (Evoluvulus alsinoids) herb dry extract ratio 8:1 200mg, Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) herb dry extract standardized to 1.0% jatanmasi acid 100mg, Pippali (Piper longum) fruit dry extract ratio 4:1 standardized to contain 5% piperine 35mg. , Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) herb dry extract standardized to 20% saponins 100mg , Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) herb dry extract ratio 6:1 50mg.