- The manufacturing facility and processes at Planet Herbs Life sciences, meet the stringent Good Manufacturing Practices, as per “revised schedule-M” laid down by the drug Controller (General) INDIA.
- The WHO – GMP norms followed at PHL ensure compliance to International Standards of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- At PHL Quality Assurance Professionals are regularly trained and updated in tune with the latest International developments, while the Quality Control department is regularly equipped with latest & best of instruments.
- Through International up-date and in house R&D, PHL is committed to develop and acquire products which completely safe, very effective and are value for money.
- The raw material for the products are sourced through most authentic suppliers from across the world and are tested for quality, before being used for product manufacturing.
- The products ate PHL are manufactured with exceptional precision and are tested for elimination of heavy metals and pesticides.
- PHL is firmly committed to reach highest quality herbal healthcare products, to our customers, across the Globe and exceed their expectation in terms of quality every time.
List of Equipments (Quality Control)
|S. No.||Instrument Name||Make||Used For|
|1||Gas Chromatography||Agilent Technology||Pesticides Analysis, OVI Analysis|
|2||HPLC||Agilent Technology||Assay Analysis of RM & FP|
|3||pH analyzer||LABINDIA (PHAN)||Water Analysis & Mobile Phase Preparation|
|4||UV/VIS Spectrophotometer||Perkin Elmer||Identification Test of Raw Materials|
|5||Digital Balance||Mettler||Micro weighing|
|6||Auto Karl Fischer titrator||Effen technology||Moisture Content Analysis|
|7||Disintegration tester||Electro lab||Disintegration test analysis|
|8||Tablets Dissolution Tester||Electro lab||Dissolution test analysis|