(Pack of 1 Strip x 10 Tablets / Pack of 10 Strips x 10 Tablets)
Promote Joint Health and Prevent Stiffness with Our Complete Joint Management Plan!
Experience the ultimate joint care with our comprehensive solution, designed to rejuvenate bones, reduce pain, and enhance cartilage formation for optimal joint health.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Salai Guggul & Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) provide effective pain relief for arthritis conditions.
- Glucosamine, a natural component of cartilage, supports normal joint function and eases symptoms associated with degenerative joint conditions like arthritis.
- Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and 3 Boron prevent joint stiffness and promote good bone health.
- Provides essential components for cartilage and joint health.
- Supports connective tissue formation.
- Reduces joint pain and aids in pain management.
- Supports collagen synthesis, vital for joint tissue and bone health.
- Protects against inflammatory polyarthritis.
- Enhances calcium absorption for stronger bones.
- Strengthens joints and soft tissue.
Indication: Ideal for joint pains and osteoarthritis.
Dosage: Take two tablets twice daily after meals or as directed by your health care professionals.
Unlock the power of joint health and bid farewell to stiffness. Embrace a life of comfort and mobility with our complete joint management plan. Order now for healthier joints and better bone health!
Glucosamine sulphate 750 mg, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane 200 mg, Vitamin C 50mg, Vitamin D3 200 I.U., Sodium borate equivalent to Boron 0.5mg 4.4mg, Salai Guggal (Bosswalia sarrata) 100mg.
Product Code: 8906015326307
MRP: Rs. 145.00 - Rs.1450 inclusive of all taxes (MRP changes as per size selection)
Expiry Date: 25/05/2026
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: India
Marketed By: Planet Herbs Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., 7/1 Pritam Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Net Qty: 1N - 10N (Quantity changes as per size selection)
Manufactured By: Planet Herbs Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., B-4 Sara Industrial Estate, Selaqui – 248197 Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Customer Care Address: Planet Herbs Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., B-4 Sara Industrial Estate, Selaqui – 248197 Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, Ph: + 91 7302948881, E-mail: email@example.com
Commodity: Herbal Oral Tablets.
Quality Control at PHL
The manufacturing facility and processes at Planet Herbs Lifesciences meet the stringent Good Manufacturing Practices, as per “revised schedule-M” laid down by the drug Controller (General) INDIA.
The WHO – GMP norms are followed at PHL to ensure compliance with International Standards of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
At PHL Quality Assurance Professionals are regularly trained and updated in tune with the latest International developments, while the Quality Control Department is regularly equipped with the latest and best of instruments.
Through International up-date and in-house R&D, PHL is committed to developing and acquiring products which are completely safe, very effective and are value for money.
The raw material for the products are sourced through the most authentic suppliers from across the world and are tested for quality before being used for product manufacturing.
The products are manufactured with exceptional precision and are tested for the elimination of heavy metals and pesticides.
We are firmly committed to reaching the highest quality of herbal healthcare products to our customers, across the Globe and exceeding their expectations in terms of quality every time.